Here are the teams that are participating for this season. Please check your teams in the Team Management Console to make sure the information is correct for age division (Tiny, Mitey etc.) and Tournament division (D1 or D2) If you are in the console incorrectly you will be scheduled as such.
CLICK HERE for the 4th Coaches Email Update for the 2016 season!
Did you miss the 1st one? CLICK HERE
The exciting new FSYFL App is now available for all Android phone users. The I-Phone version will be released within the next couple of weeks. Click here to install the App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fsyfl.app
Coaches can now use the App to register their teams, and once they are registered the App can be accessed for all Team Management processes and documents etc. Please feel free to share this App using the “share” button with all your parents to a…llow them to be up to date on 2016 scores, schedules and standings etc. They can also use the App to pay for their fees. Please keep your App updated to allow you to get the most recent updates.
For the 2016 season FSYFL will now provide an “equipment lease program” to teams that do not have the opportunity to use their fall season club’s equipment.
The details of the program are as follows:
– Season lease cost for Helmets & Shoulder Pads – $50 per player (For 2016 season only white helmets with grey facemasks are available)
– Season lease cost for Helmet only – $35 per player
– A Credit Card authorization equipment deposit of $85 per player will be run at lease time. ($55 for helmet only) If no credit card available then an $85 cash deposit (equipment deposits will be refunded on return of the equipment with normal wear and tear)
– Players must pick up their own equipment. Equipment distribution centers will be available in Jacksonville, Daytona, Orlando, Tampa & Port St Lucie.
– FSYFL Equipment Rental Distribution Centers will open Dec 14th, 2015 through Jan 15th, 2016 from 5pm – 8pm on Mondays and Fridays only.
AGE & WEIGHT CHANGES
Tiny-Mite 5 & 6yrs unlimited, 7yrs <80 lbs (increased 5 lbs)
Mitey-Mite 7 & 8yrs unlimited, 9yrs <95 lbs (increased 10 lbs)
Pee Wee 9 & 10yrs unlimited, 11yrs <105 lbs (increased 10 lbs)
Super Midget 10 & 11yrs unlimited, 12yrs <120 lbs (increased 5 lbs)
Midget 11 & 12yrs unlimited, 13yrs <135 lbs (increased 5 lbs)
JR Varsity 12 & 13yrs unlimited, 14yrs <200 lbs (same)
Varsity 14 & 15yrs All unlimited weight (cancelled 16 year olds)
EQUIPMENT RENTAL PROGRAM
FSYFL will now provide helmets and shoulder pads for rental to teams/players.
“PAPERWORK EXPRESS” PROGRAM
The FSYFL will now offer a program for coaches to purchase “Paperwork Express”, a program where the FSYFL staff will do all the work of compiling the team folder paperwork for a small fee.
The FSYFL will now provide 4 referees for the Varsity division.
FSYFL MOBILE APP
The FSYFL will release a new mobile app for use on smart phones, for all online information, scores, schedules etc.
2016 SEASON DATES
The new season dates are now released on the FSYFL website.
All these individuals will be presented with their award at the State Championships in Tarpon Springs on the stage prior to the games they are scheduled at, as displayed. The FYSFL will be contacting each of these winners over the next few days to plan and provide them with the attendance and award presentation process.
John Walters Spirit Awards – CLICK HERE
The FSYFL takes great pleasure in providing an opportunity for an award to be presented to an individual who has demonstrated exemplary service or actions in their school, overcoming amazing obstacles, demonstrating great social effort, and excelling in the home or as part of the overall football program. The following players have been selected as the winners for the 2015 season. The FSYFL regards these individuals as State Champions in their own right for this achievement!
Buddy Bennett Coach of the Year Awards – CLICK HERE
This award is presented in honor of my friend and a great friend of Plant City, Buddy Bennett. Buddy epitomized what it took to be a great coach. This award is not about a winning record only, but also rather about the coaches that most display the attributes that would cause them to be fondly remembered by each child they coached, in their future years. The FSYFL is honored to present their Coach of Year award to each one of these individuals!
THESE ROSTERS ARE FINAL – THE FSYFL DOES NOT ALLOW COMPLAINTS AND/OR PROTESTS ON PRO BOWL ROSTERS
Please Note: If a team is not represented in the Pro Bowl they would have opted not to submit any nominations. Every FYSFL team automatically receives ONE selection. Teams choose to opt out for their own determinations. Varsity players are already at High School practices so therefore we do not offer a Varsity pro Bowl program.
ALL players selected MUST attend their specific age group State Championship game to receive their Pro Bowl jerseys and be presented on the Jumbotron (no attend = no jersey=no pro bowl)
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES SCHEDULE
– The Pro Bowl jerseys will be handed out during each of the age groups State Championship game. (i.e. If you are a Mitey Mite D2 Pro bowler then you will receive your jersey during the Mitey Mite D2 State Championship game)
– PLEASE NOTE ALL PRO BOWL GAMES (Both D1 and D2) WILL NOW BE PLAYED ON SATURDAY May 2nd, 2015 at the Titusville fields. The Pro Bowl game schedule is below
– Every team plays TWO (2) games in the Pro Bowl schedule
– As is tradition there are NO trophies for Pro Bowl winners. The games are strictly for bragging rights
– Pro Bowl coaches will be receiving their instructions on how to run a team by email directly to them
– Head Coaches can invite as many other teams coaches or their own coaches to help them. The FSYFL does not restrict game field coaches for Pro Bowl…the more the merrier!
– OCA Mitey and Peewee teams have been added to the NE Pro Bowl teams to balance the rosters
– In some divisions there is only one WEST team not a NW and SW team
– In the Supers D1 division there are only 2 teams, they will play 2 games against each other (similar to a longer 1st and 2nd half)
– In the Midget D2 division the NE has been split into 2 teams (NE and NEC) as there were a lot of teams in that division
PRO BOWL ROSTERS
PRO BOWL SCHEDULE – Saturday May 2nd, 2015